B15 – Econovet – 10 & 50ml
B15 – ECONOVET – 10 & 50ML
It is of great help in the therapy against toxic hypoxemia of the muscles, lack of oxygen and as an antiasthenic.
• Stimulant of tissue oxygenation, adjuvant when
requires removing toxins and cellular debris.
• Useful in cases of asthenia, neuritis, rheumatic processes and auxiliary stress against heart failure, angina pectoris and insufficiency
Each ml contains:
Vitamin B-15 250 mg
Benzyl Alcohol 1.85%
Vehicle c.b.p. 1 ml
• Pangamic Acid in sodium salt (vitamin B15) is the vitamin of tissue oxygenation. It is obtained from the apricot seed
and rice bran. It is also present in brewer’s yeast.
• Similar in action to adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) and glucocorticoids, it is antiarthritic and antirheumatic.
• It is the vitamin that stimulates oxygenation, prescribed for the athlete (racehorses, greyhounds, hunting dogs, fighting cocks and
ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION:
Intramuscular or intravenous.
Horses: apply 1 ml per 100 kg; equivalent to 250 mg.
Canines: apply 0.2 ml for every 10 kg of weight; equivalent to 50 mg. Fighting birds: 0.1 to 0.3 ml per bird; equivalent of 25 to 75 mg. Every 2 weeks during the period indicated by the veterinarian.
In chronic cases administer on the recommendation of the veterinarian
Do not administer in horses destined for human consumption. Keep in a cool, dry place protected from sunlight. I dont know
keep within reach of children. Do not administer this product to animals intended for human consumption. Product for exclusive use in veterinary medicine.
Bottle with: 10 ml and 50 ml
Fighting Birds, Birds, Canines and Equines
Distributed from Mexico