DMSO – MAVER – 120ML
DIMETHYL SULFOXIDE (DMSO), is a colorless chemical solvent, miscible in water, derived from the oxidation of Dimethyl Sulfide, a process in which it has lost sulfur radicals, which enables it as a product for pharmaceutical use, it is an anti-inflammatory topical. Its action is based on the change and stability of the osmotic mechanisms within the cell, therefore the modifications occur in proteins and other molecules, these are of a physical-chemical nature, which allows the restoration of the integrity of the wall cellular. It is a substance that penetrates intact skin without altering cellular integrity.
Due to its anti-inflammatory, analgesic, bacteriostatic and fungistatic properties, DMSO is indicated in non-infectious inflammations, acute trauma without a solution of continuity, rheumatic pain, burns, sprains, joint edema, tendinitis, arthritis, bursitis, myositis, carpitis and osteoarthritis.
Route of administration:
Topical against the grain.
• DMSO should not be applied with the bare hand. Wear natural rubber gloves and spray against the grain.
• It is a highly hygroscopic product, keep the container perfectly closed.
• During treatment with DMSO, no other topical medication should be used as the absorption of any substance through the skin is increased.
• Milk from treated cows should not be used until 72 hours after the last application.
• DMSO can dissolve some synthetic fibers and varnishes.
• The treatment period should not exceed 2 weeks.
• It should not be used in animals 15 days before slaughter for human consumption.
• Keep out of reach of children.
2 ml, covers an area of 10 x 10 cm, can be administered 2 to 3 times a day.
Atomizer valve with 120 ml
Distributed from Mexico
22 × 10 × 10 cm