LACRILON – 5 ML
LACRILON is an injectable solution for the treatment of non-infectious and tendinous joint pathologies in canines, such as arthritis, arthrosis, osteoarthritis, degenerative joint cartilage processes, tendonitis, sesamoiditis, hip dysplasia, cranial cruciate ligament rupture, dislocation Of patella and elbow dysplasia. LACRILON is a coadjuvant in the treatment of fractures. It is also indicated for the postoperative osteoarticular procedure and for chondroprotection.
- Dogs and cats up to 12 kg: 0.5 ml subcutaneous or intramuscular.
- Dogs 12 to 24 kg: 1.0 ml subcutaneous or intramuscular.
- Above 24 kg: 0.5 ml / 12 kg subcutaneous or intramuscular.
Use the product every 4 to 7 days, respecting a minimum of 5 applications.
Box of 5 bottles x 5 mL ampoule flask.
For all joint conditions, especially acute, rapidly acting chondroprotective agents are highly indicated because they accumulate instantly in synovial fluid and cartilage to stimulate tissue recovery, as well as provide the precursors needed for cartilage maintenance and repair.
LACRILON, besides these characteristics, is a medicine with an anti-inflammatory effect and regulator of chondrocytes, synoviocytes and leukocytes.
- High concentration of glycosaminoglycans;
- Absorption and short-term effects;
- Chondroitin sulfate type A 12% – ideal for joints;
- Ideal for articular affections of acute evolution;
- Important anti-inflammatory effect;
- Convenience – few applications to achieve the desired effect.
- Obvious improvement in the general condition of the patient;
- Direct action on the origin of the problem and not only on pain (symptomatology);
- Action in two mechanisms for joint treatment – anti-inflammatory effect and rapid replacement of chondroitin A;
- Promotes analgesic effect gradually;
- Effective recovery of the animal, providing the definitive return to physical activity.