Recovit 50 ml
Recovit is a mineralizing vitamin complex and an important source of energy. What sets it apart from the rest of the products is that it has ATP which is fast energy source and residual power of almost 21 days. This energy is used in processes to keep the body healthy.
- ATP (Adenosine triphosphate): 300 mg
- Vitamin A Palmitate: 1,000,000 IU
- Vitamin D2: 1,000,000 IU
- Vitamin E acetate: 500 mg
- Iodine (as Sodium Iodide): 10 mg
- Ammoniacal Iron Citrate: 400 mg
- Copper Chloride: 50mg
- Cobalt Chloride: 30mg
- Magnesium Chloride: 100mg
- Calcium Chloride: 300mg
- Excipients csp: 100 ml
Deficient states in general, restorative and growth.
Indicated to incrasase defenses.
As a complement to deworming and other treatments such as vaccinations, etc.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Horses and Camels: 2 ml every 100 kg of live weight.
Dogs: 0.3 ml every 15 kg of weight.
The treatment consists of a single application according to the state of each animal with repetition of the application after 30 days.
Intramuscular route only.
- Increased energy and better health in animals
- Increased reproductive fertility
- Increases the percentage of heat and pregnancy
- More weight in less time
- Great development in growing animals
- Useful in the formation of soft and bone tissues, fundamental in the growth of animals
- optimal functioning of the reproductive system in all species
- raises spermatogenesis levels
- intervenes in the correct absorption of calcium and phosphorus
- important factor for the formation of the skeletal system
- stimulates growth
- powerful biological antioxidant
- immune system activator
- essential vitamin for reproduction in mammals
- immediate energy
- powerful metabolism activator
- activator of biological functions
- growth promoter
Stimulates defense mechanisms, maintains optimal hormonal levels in the body.
Involves in the formation of red blood cells (anti-anemic par excellence).
Participates in the formation of hemoglobin in turn is essential for the bone, vascular and connective tissue systems. Antianemic and keratinizing factor
Essential element for the functioning of muscles and nerves, fundamental in cellular metabolism.
It is involved in the formation of bones, it controls the intestinal flora and it is involved in the formation of bones, it controls the intestinal flora and it is involved in the hormonal balance; fulfill a stabilizing function of the structure of DNA and RNA chains.
Vital element for the formation of the bone system and is involved in muscle contraction.
It is the fundamental component of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) synthesized by saprophytic microorganisms. Its deficiency can rapidly produce normocytic and normochromic anemia. Antianemic factor.